BFGoodrich Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 - LT235/75/R15 - MPN: 09453
- Light Truck/SUV/CUV
- All-Weather Tire
- Baja Champion
- Better Mud Traction with Terrain-Attack Tread
- Better Traction with Krawl-TEK Compound
- Better Sidewall Protection with Coreguard Max Technology
- Section Width on Measuring Rim Width: 9.30" on 6.50"
- Overall Diameter: 28.9”
- Max Load, Single (LB @ PSI): 2335 @ 65
- Sidewall: Raised Black Letters
- Revs/MI: 721
- Tire Weight: 47.75lbs
- Rim Width Range (Min/Max): 6.00" - 7.00"
- Tread Depth (in 32nds): 18.0
Mud-Terrain T/A® KM3 is "must-have" equipment for the serious off-road enthusiast when conditions require extreme traction and toughness.
Made to Mud: 5% Better Mud Traction than previous KM2 model.
Power through mud and loose soil with the BFGoodrich Tire's Terrain-Attack tread design. Its massive tread blocks are designed to deliver incredible grip from any angle of approach, and Mud-Phobic Bars release compacted mud for continued traction.
Built to Climb: 8% Better Rock Traction than previous KM2 model.
Take on Earth's toughest terrain with advanced Krawl-TEK compound that enhances grip on rock and slick surfaces. Plus, a Linear Flex Zone allows the tire to flex and envelop objects in aired-down driving situations.
Created to Conquer: 27% Tougher Sidewalls than previous KM2 model.
Go places others only dream of, thanks to race-proven advancements. CoreGard max Technology uses a thick sidewall shield and specialized compound to help guard against sharp objects, while Traction-Armor Sidewall Sculpture helps prevent sidewall splitting.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely.
We do not store nor have access to your credit card information.