Ride-A-Long Giveaway Official Rules
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
- Eligibility: The Crawford Performance Ride-A-Long Giveaway (the “Promotion”) is only open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, Canada, and Mexico (the “Territory”) who are 18 years of age or older and located in the Territory at the time of entry. Crawford Performance Inc. (“Sponsor”) and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, retailers, sales representatives, dealers, distributors, licensees and the advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the development and administration of this Promotion and each of their respective officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), and their immediate family members and persons living in the same households of each (whether related or not) are not eligible to participate. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and is void outside the Territory and where prohibited by law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants (and their parents or legal guardians if entrants are deemed minors in the jurisdictions in which they reside) agree to abide by and be bound by the Official Rules and decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion. Sponsor may require proof of consent at any time and in any manner they deem appropriate.
- Promotion Period: The Promotion begins at 12:00am Pacific Standard Time ("PST") on February 8, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PST on September 14, 2018 (the "Promotion Period").
- How to Enter:
I. To Obtain An Entry Without Purchase Or Donation: Visit https://crawfordperformance.com/pages/ride-a-long-giveaway and select among the following options to enter:
- Share a Photo - Related to Grabowski Brothers Racing or Crawford Performance
- Share a Video - Related to Grabowski Brothers Racing or Crawford Performance
- Refer Friends
- Follow Grabowski Brothers Racing on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and/or Twitter.
- Follow Crawford Performance on Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, and/or Twitter.
- Watch Grabowski Brothers YouTube Videos
- All entries MUST be entered through the provided link. Link: https://crawfordperformance.com/pages/ride-a-long-giveaway
II. Online Purchase Entry: During the Promotion Period, go to the following website: http://www.crawfordperformance.com (“Website”) and purchase one or more products from the Website during the Promotion Period (“Purchase Entry”). Entrants must complete all required information. RECEIVE ONE ENTRY FOR EVERY $5 SPENT (not including shipping or taxes). Online Entries received from products that are returned are void.
- Must check Yes to the following question at checkout: “Would you like to apply this purchase to obtain "one entry" in our Racecar Ride-A-Long Giveaway for every $5 you spend? (Shipping & Taxes Not Included)”
- Must check the box next to the following statement at checkout: Please check here to approve you have read and accept the Official Rules.
III. Helping Out Pets Everyday (HOPE) Donation - (All Volunteer 501c3 Non Profit Corporation) - Receive one (1) entry for every $5 donated.
- HOPE Website: https://www.helpingoutpetseveryday.com/
- Donation Link: https://www.helpingoutpetseveryday.com/donate
- Donations can me made via PayPal, Debit Card, or Credit Card.
- You must enter in “Ride-A-Long Giveaway” in the “Add special instructions to the seller” section during checkout in order to be eligible. Must include your name, email, and phone number.
- Final Drawing: On or about September 15, 2018, the Sponsor will conduct a random drawing for four (4) “Winners” from among all eligible Online Purchase, Social Media, and Donation entries received during the entire Promotion Period. The process for random selection and the location of the Final Drawing shall be determined solely by the Sponsor. Further, the final date and location of the Final Drawing are subject to change at Sponsor's discretion.
- Prize & Odds of Winning: One (1) Lap in the Grabowski Brothers Racing’s Subaru Crosstrek Desert Racer during the M.O.R.E. P.C.I. 300 Race on September 29, 2018 in Lucerne Valley, California. Total Value for One Lap in the Subaru Crosstrek Desert Racer is $500. Prize does not include transportation to the race or sleeping accommodations before, during, or after the race. Arrangements to the event are the sole responsibly of the Winners. Any difference between stated value and actual value will not be awarded. Sponsor is not liable for delays, cancellation or unforeseen events including but not limited to mechanical failures. Sponsor will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen belongings of Winners. No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize(s) is permitted except at Sponsor’s sole discretion or as provided herein. If the prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the race with any other race or testing of similar distance in miles at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received. The prize will be awarded only to an address within the Territory provided they are claimed properly in accordance with these Official Rules. At the Sponsor’s discretion, an unclaimed prize may not be awarded.
- Notification & Validation of Winners: Potential winners will be contacted by telephone, email, regular mail or overnight mail, and may be required to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents or information in a timely manner or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined solely by the Sponsor, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize, and the choosing of an alternate winner in a random drawing from among the remaining eligible entries.
- Limitations: Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected, or not received by Sponsor for any reason; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of phone lines, telephone systems or other communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, or for printing, distribution or production errors; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmissions; (iv) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (v) causes beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) any entries submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Official Rules (all such entries will be disqualified); (vii) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (viii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; (ix) by any human, or other error, which may occur in this Promotion or (x) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
- Modification, Suspension and Termination: If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, social media mandate, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor that corrupt or affect the security, administration, integrity, fairness or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect entries/entrants and/or modify, suspend and/or terminate this Promotion. If the Promotion is terminated before the stated end date of the Promotion Period, the Sponsor may select the winners in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination.
- Disqualification: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process, who acts in a disruptive or unfair manner, or who attempts to enter using any automatic or programmed entry method, or any entry service. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY PERSON TO DELIBERATELY CORRUPT OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Releases: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree (and agree to confirm in writing): (a) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) to release, defend, indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Parties, from and against any liability, loss, claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, injury, death or damages arising out of participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion; and (c) to waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees, court costs, or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to enter, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO APPLICABLE PORTIONS OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes each entrant’s permission for the Sponsor and its agencies to use entrants' names, photos, voices and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media now known or hereinafter invented without territorial or time limitations and without compensation or notice.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction: This Promotion is offered only in the Territory and is governed by the laws of the State of California. By entering, entrants irrevocably consent to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the State of California located in the county of San Bernardino for any action, suit or proceeding arising out of or relating to this Promotion. By entering, entrants irrevocably waive their Seventh Amendment right to a trial by jury if there is any dispute arising out of or relating to the agreement or the transaction. All disputes are still handled by the court system, with all discovery and appellate rights, but any trial will be decided by judge, and not a jury.
- Severability & Conflicts: The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or made by any representative of the Sponsor, and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
- Winners’ List: To view the winners’ list for this Promotion, please visit https://crawfordperformance.com/pages/ride-a-long-giveaway-winners. The winners’ list will be available after all winner validations have been completed.
- Sponsor: Crawford Performance Inc. All comments, questions, and complaints regarding this Promotion must be directed to the Sponsor Only.
- Physical Address: Crawford Performance Inc, 2319 E. Locust Court Suite A, Ontario, CA, 92627 USA
- Mailing Address: Crawford Performance Inc, 8780 19th St. Suite #373 Alta Loma, CA, 91701 USA
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.