Click this payment plan button at checkout for 3 low monthly payments of $234.99!
Short Block Installation Kit for:
- 2015+ Subaru Impreza WRX
- 2014+ Subaru Forester XT
Everything we recommend replacing when rebuilding your FA20 DIT Engine
Through many years of trial and error, we have honed in on the essentials that are a MUST to replace when installing a new short block in your Subaru. Most of these items are genuine OEM Subaru parts, as these are the most reliable and proven parts that you can get.
- 1 Left Side Genuine OEM Head Gasket
- 1 Right Side Genuine OEM Head Gasket
- 1 set of Genuine OEM Intake Manifold Gaskets
- 1 set of Genuine OEM Exhaust Manifold Gaskets
- 11mm ARP Head Studs (12 per box)
- Genuine OEM Spark Plugs
- K&N Oil Filter
- 7 Quarts of Motul Break-In Oil (we recommend running this for at least 1000 miles)
You may be wondering why the FA Kit does not include the oil pump replacement parts. This is due to the fact that in the FA motors, the oil pump is part of the entire front cover of the motor. We have noticed that unless you have grenaded your motor to the point that there is metal in the oil, it is not necessary to replace.
In case you are one of the unfortunate souls that has a blown motor, contact us to purchase the front cover assembly separately.