For those of you who have purchased one of our used Air/Oil Separators, or just want to refresh your current kit, here are all of the pieces for re-installation. Pieces and prices will vary for each application.
Need help identifying which full kit part number is meant for your canister or vehicle?
Below are the full kits listed based on the canister type. If your vehicle is not listed with the canister, then that means that the canister you have is meant to be mounted on a different vehicle. That being said, you may be able to retrofit the unit to your engine bay: just be sure to mount the canister so that the ports are higher than their connection points.
- S0713-1: 08+ STi with Top Mount Intercooler
- S0716-1: 08+ STi with Front Mount Intercooler and OEM Turbo Location
- S0718: 08-14 WRX, 05-09 LGT/OXT, 07-13 FXT with Top Mount or Front Mount Intercooler and OEM Turbo Location
- S0716-2: 08-14 STi with Front Mount Intercooler and Rotated Turbo
- S0718-1: 08-14 WRX, 05-09 LGT/OXT, 07-13 FXT with Front Mount Intercooler and Rotated Turbo Location
- S0714-1: 02-07 WRX, 02-07 STi, 04-06 Forester XT with Top Mount Intercooler
- S0715-1: 02-07 WRX, 02-07 STi, 04-06 Forester XT with Front Mount Intercooler
- S0715-2: 02-07 WRX, 02-07 STi, 04-06 Forester XT with Front Mount Intercooler (Right Hand Drive)
- S0712-1: Universal
- S0717: 15+ WRX, 14+ Forester XT with Top Mount Intercooler (DIT)
- Original S0717 now discontinued: Same canister as shown, but has 2 ports coming out from the bottom.
- S0699: 08-14 WRX, 08+ STi with Top Mount Intercooler
- S0711: 13+ Subaru BRZ, 13-16 Scion FR-S, 13+ Toyota GT86, 17+ Toyota 86