Crawford Performance is committed to providing support for events, teams, businesses, and individuals within our national communities through two programs.
Our Sponsorship application is for individuals and organizations that have the ability to leverage their expertise or use their indluence to help build the Crawford Performance brand. This is typically reserved for professional motorsports teams or high profile influencers. Sponsored organizations and individuals will receive Factory Support, discounted Crawford Performance products, promotional gear, and affiliate discount codes to share with their followers.
To effectively engage with Crawford Performance fans and enthusiasts,
we have implemented the Crawford Performance Ambassador program. This
program is dedicated to Crawford Performance SUBARU enthusiasts; whether it
be on the street, track, or dirt who want to represent Crawford through their vehicle. Ambassadors are enthusiasts of Crawford Performance that will receive support through product discounts and brand merchandise in exchange for their representation of the brand.
You might be a good fit if:
- You are a leader with a strong social media and industry following.
- You promote your industry to others and strive to increase engagement within your industry.
- You are active within the community including online communities, car shows, and other relevant events.
- You are familiar with Crawford Performance products.
- You have a measurable reach through a blog, website, social media, etc.
- You have a friendly and professional demeanor with high regard for ethics in your activity.
In order to be considered for the Ambassador Program, you must fully complete the following Sponsorship Application and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to be considered for a factory sponsorship, you must fully complete the following Sponsorship Application and email it to: email@example.com
Be sure to include the following material that is requested in the application:
4. Previous Season's Race Results Per Race (Or Shows Attended)