Our 2.1L FA STROKER S5 is a great option for those of you that want to make more power, while maintaining an N/A (naturally aspirated/non-turbo) setup. If you intend on running pump gas (91 octane), this motor doesn't even require tuning to gain power. Although, we recommend a tune to maximize the motors' potential. Those increased power #'s are all dependent on your tuner (if you choose to go that route), fuel, climate, additional mods, etc.
We have designed forged/billet internals that increase the displacement of the engine from OEM (86mm), to 90mm.
We offer 2 options:
1. Pump Gas (91 Octane) Version
- does not require a tune, although recommended to reach full potential
2. E85 Version
- requires a tune
- higher compression, which equates to an automatic increase in power
All components engineered & manufactured by Crawford Performance have been tested for ultimate performance and maximum dependability on and off the race track. Our rigorous testing and numerous accolades assure our clientele that we at Crawford Performance demand the best of ourselves and the products we create. Our clients deserve nothing less.
Incorporated into the block are OEM high performance BRZ main and rod bearings and BRZ piston rings. These Genuine BRZ components allow for maximum safety and reliability, because why fix what's not broken? No cheap knock off parts here. To keep with our high quality standards, we use Crawford offset wristpins to decrease the piston noise associated with forged pistons. It is helpful to note, the Crawford Billet X-beam rods serve two purposes; 1) to increase the rod ratio which allows for smoother and efficient power delivery and 2) the X-beam rods used in this motor are hefty strong rods designed to withstand the power produced with race fuel & high boost levels.
- New 2.0-Liter OEM FA Short Block, built to a displacement of 2.1-Liters
- New 90mm Forged Crank
- New OEM High Mileage Piston Rings
- CP Designed Forged and Strengthened X-Beam Long Rods
- CP Designed Forged Pistons (Low or High Compression Options)
- CP Designed Case Hardened and Heat Treated Wrist Pins
- Professionally Balanced and Assembled
- - -