The Crawford Performance High Pressure Coolant Tank is designed specifically for road or track applications. Not only was this unit tested for day to day use on Crawford's shop test mule for nearly a year in cold, hot and varying altitudes it has also been tested on multiple race applications from Auto-Cross, Time Attack, Endurance Racing and even the most brutal of racing, Rally.
The current evolution of the Crawford Performance High Pressure Coolant Tank has been refined to work in the Subaru OEM locations with no modifications needed. Capable of withstanding up to 29 PSI (2.0 bar) with its Moroso Racing Radiator Cap, to handle everything from real world daily driving to conditions to the heat at Las Vegas International Raceway reaching well into the 100 degree mark.
- Aluminum Crawford engineered High Pressure Coolant Tank, anodized black
- Moroso Racing Radiator Cap (27-29 PSI)
- Barb fitting for Coolant line from reservoir
- 2 Water hoses and associated hose clamps
- Male and Female fittings for water hose from engine to turbo with associated washer
- Protective Heat Shield Tubing for water hose close to heat source (headers)