Click this payment plan button at checkout for 3 low monthly payments of $126.65!
Installations Available at our warehouse in Ontario, CA. Click here for details on how to setup an appointment.
Crawford Performance Sub-Frame Drop Kit: 2017+ Impreza
- Anodized Red or Black Aluminum Spacers
- Returns CV Axles to OEM positioning for Better Wear
- Fixes Rear Camber and Toe Alignment Issues seen with Spacer Lift Kits
- Helps Re-Center the Rear Tires in the Wheel Well
- Includes Brake Line Extension Brackets
- Includes Extended Exhaust Hangers
- All Necessary Hardware Included
The Crawford Performance Sub-Frame Drop Kit is inspired by the Subaru of America Crosstrek Desert Racer and made to re-align the rear sub-frame geometry after installing a strut spacer lift kit. Our Sub-Frame Drop Spacer Kit will allow for rear camber and toe correction, level out your CV angles, and also center the rear tire in the wheel well when lifting your car beyond 1.5 inches. The lifted look is maintained, and the vehicle stability will be dramatically improved.
Included Lift Kit Components:
- Four Sub-Frame Drop Spacers
- Two Torsion Bar Spacers
- Two Sub-Frame Support Stand-Offs
- Two Rear Brake Line Extensions
- All necessary hardware
Note: Re-alignment will be required after installation
Check out our Full Forester Build Here: