There is no standard warranty on any Crawford Performance Built short blocks. To purchase optional warranty:
- Cost is 15% of short block purchase price.
- One warranty claim permitted per purchase.
- Warranty can only be purchased at the time of short block purchase.
- Click here to see full PDF Warranty File: Crawford Performance Inc. Short Block Warranty
Crawford Performance Built Short Blocks:
Brand New / No Core Fee
Built for Reliability instead of being Overbuilt on Myths
Fully Blueprinted and Assembled maintaining OEM Specs
All components engineered and manufactured by Crawford Performance have been tested for ultimate performance and maximum dependability on and off the race track. For over 2 decades we have tested all combinations of upgrades for the turbo-charged EJ20, EJ25, and more recently the new FA20 Subaru engines. We have pushed these engines to their breaking points to determine which components fail at what level. From that research we have come up with forged internals to keep your engine strong enough to withstand your desired power level.
The power numbers below are a “rated output”, meaning that these are the maximum power numbers that we have seen these internals withstand with proper maintenance and a solid tune.
S3L-X DIT: Rated up to 600whp (720bhp)
- CrawfordSPEC S3L JE Forged Pistons
- CrawfordSPEC X-Beam Pauter Billet Rods
About CrawfordSPEC Pistons
Every CrawfordSPEC piston features a unique dish design, engineered by and exclusive to Crawford Performance. We have worked side-by-side with JE Pistons to create a design with the following results:
- More manifold vacuum at idle, which makes for a tighter, healthier, more efficient engine
- Lower crankcase pressure
- More power at same boost level with same supporting mods
All CrawfordSPEC pistons are sized for the OEM bore.
About CrawfordSPEC Rods
Every CrawfordSPEC rod is designed at a specific length, engineered by and exclusive to Crawford Performance. We have worked side-by-side with Pauter Rods to create a design with the following results:
- Longer than stock length not only increases strength but also increases the rod ratio which allows for smoother and more efficient power delivery
- Billet vs. Forged, made with the strongest steel available in the industry: 4340 chrome-moly
- - - - - - -
We recommend that certain parts be replaced new when installing a new Short Block in to your vehicle. We have assembled a kit that includes each piece, down to break-in oil.
Click here to check out our Short Block Installation Kit.