For those of you who have purchased one of our Air/Oil Separators used, or just want to refresh your current kit, here are all of the pieces for re-installation. Pieces and prices will vary for each application.
Need help identifying which full kit part number is meant for your canister or vehicle?
Below are the full kits listed based on the canister type. If your vehicle is not listed with the canister, then that means that the canister you have is meant to be mounted on a different vehicle or location. That being said, you may be able to retrofit the unit to your engine bay: just be sure to mount the canister so that the ports are higher than their connection points.
Do you have the wrong canister for your vehicle or do you need to mount it in a different location?
This only applies to the V2 cans (6 port), but you can cut off the bracket and purchase the Universal Kit (S0712-1). It comes with 3 different brackets to choose from along with a clamp for holding it to the canister. If you don't want the look of a clamp around your canister, you can take your bracket of choice to a fab shop to have it welded on.
- S0696: 2018+ Subaru Crosstrek
- S0698: 2013-2017 Subaru Crosstrek, 2012-2016 Subaru Impreza, 2014-2016 Subaru Forester (Non-Turbo)
- S0699: 2008+ STI, 2008-2014 WRX, 07-13 FXT with Top Mount Intercooler
- S0711: 2013+ Subaru BRZ, 2013-2016 Scion FR-S, 2013+ Toyota GT86, 2017+ Toyota 86
- S0712-1: Universal
- S0714-1: 02-07 WRX, 02-07 STI, 04-06 Forester XT with Top Mount Intercooler
- S0715-1: 02-07 WRX, 02-07 STI, 04-06 Forester XT with Front Mount Intercooler
- S0717: 15+ WRX, 14-18 Forester XT with Top Mount Intercooler (DIT). Original S0717 now discontinued: Same canister as shown with an additional 2 ports at the bottom. Contact us for a custom kit if you have one of the old versions with 6 ports.
- S0720: 08+ STI, 08-14 WRX, 05-09 LGT, 07-09 OXT, 07-13 FXT with Stock Location Turbo
- S0720-1: 08-14 WRX/STI, 05-09 LGT, 07-09 OXT, 07-13 FXT with Rotated Turbo