Crawford Performance Billet Aluminum Rear Control Arms for 2019-2020 Subaru Forester
- Billet Aluminum Construction - Made out of 6061 aluminum
- Stronger Arms = Less concern when off-roading
- Red anodizing protects arms from corrosion and road debris
- Built in camber adjustability for easy alignment
- Significant increase in strength over OEM components
*Also note our current iteration of these control arms do not have a light leveling sensor mount. A upcoming arm design will include this sensor mount.
The Crawford Performance Billet Aluminum Lower Rear Control Arms were inspired by the Subaru of America Crosstrek Desert Racer to provide durability when off-roading and a sleek design for the street. The one piece, billet aluminum design is comparable to suspension components of off-road race cars that tackle grueling terrain like the Baja 1000. Adjustable heim joints allow for fine tuning and easy alignment without the need to remove and components from the vehicle. Upgraded hardware brings the kit full circle ensuring your new Forester rear arms meet our off-road performance standards. Our billet rear arms are a must for any Forester build.
Included Arm Components:
- Left & Right Crawford Performance Lower Rear Arms
- Adjustable heim joints
- Upgraded hardware for strut and hub carrier mounting points
Check out our Full Forester Build Here: