Stage 5 Rotated Turbo Kit: 2015 - 2017 STi
The Crawford Performance rotated turbo kit for the 2015+ STI when paired with Garrett's GTX35R model is capable of up to 800 HP/TQ with a built engine and high octane fuel. On E85, one came off the dyno with 700 HP!
The Garrett CP30R ball bearing turbo kit has been race proven to give you the best performance of any kit on the market. This kit won the 2006 NASA TTU championship, took 1st place in the 2006 Super Street Time Attack, 2nd place in the 2006 Ultimate Street Car Challenge, and 1st place in the 2007 La Carrera Panamericana. Our 35 years of racing experience has gone into the design of our system which is what makes it so different from the other kits on the market. Our intent was to design a turbo kit from the ground up that would give the best all around performance for our Subaru’s. We always utilize a consistent and smooth power band that still delivers high power numbers on all points of the curve, all while maintaining reliability. At the race track or a car show, our turbo kits are second to none.
The CP turbo kit consists of a true Garrett GTR* turbo with a thermal coated turbine housing that incorporates a 3" discharge as opposed to the lower cost 2.5" discharge. It is mated to a thermal coated stainless steel up pipe that incorporates a flex bellows to avoid cracks and gasket failures. These are held in place with a thermal coated bracket to support the weight of the turbo and avoid damage to the up pipe. We also use the large Tial 44mm wastegate as opposed to the 38mm wastegate. Our wastegate is plumbed directly into our thermal coated down pipe via a thermal coated stainless steel pipe which incorporates stainless steel V band clamps and hardware. This keeps the noise, heat and fumes inside the exhaust system where they belong.
- Garrett GT30R turbo with a thermal coated 3" turbine housing
- Tial 44mm wastegate
- CP Thermal coated stainless steel up pipe with bellows
- CP Thermal coated stainless steel down pipe
- CP Thermal coated turbo mounting bracket and associated hardware
- CP Thermal coated stainless steel waste gate dump tube
- CP Turbo Install Kit
- CP FMIC Core
- CP FMIC Install Kit
- CP CAI
- CP Air/Oil Separator for Front Mount Intercooler
- Fuel Pump
- EcuTeK ProECU Programming Kit w/ License or COBB Accessport
Pieces can be sold separately.. please contact us for more information.
The CP Cold Air Intake includes a thermal coated aluminum intake tube with MAF adapter, large high-flow K&N air filter, 4 inch to 3 inch silicon connector to the rotated turbo kit, clamps, and MAF screws.
The CP Front Mount Intercooler core measures 10.25H x 3.5W x 28L = 1004.5 cubic inches making it one of the largest front mount intercooler available on the market and designed for high horsepower applications. It has light weight aluminum end tanks welded on by hand in house, designed to bolt directly on to the frame of your car using the supplied mounting brackets.
The CP FMIC Install Kit includes 5 2" mandrel bent and light weight aluminum front mount intercooler tubing, silicone hose connections, and high strength stainless steel T clamps to avoid blow off’s. Our tubing is 2" to maintain velocity, keeping the power band consistent instead of top heavy.
- 10%+ Higher pressure ratio compared to traditional GT compressor wheel designs
- Forged, fully machined wheels (billet) for expedited release
- 11 Full-blade design for improved efficiency and ultra quiet operation
- Outline interchangeable with Garrett® GT Series turbos
Suggested Supporting Mods
- Upgraded Clutch
- 3" Cat-Back Exhaust
- Short block with forged internals, like the S3L-X
- Flex Fuel Kit (to run E85 or a mixture with pump gas)